Locked store

Hannah_1
2 0 0

Hi,

My other store is locked. I was asked to upload documents and I am unable to do so! I cannot contact support. This is absolutely ridiculous. How am I supposed to get help? Ridiculous!

0 Likes
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
339 54 54

Hey @Hannah_1

I'll be happy to help you out with this.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with accessing your store, did you receive any messages in your admin prior to not being able to access it? In order to get this resolved, we need to directly access your account which means you will need to chat with our support team.

• First, head to https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log into your store. If you are unable to log in to your store you can still get in contact with our support team. You can choose the "Continue without logging in" option and follow the same process:

21-09-n7bc8-pqc3d

• You'll then be prompted to ask about a topic:

21-09-f4ye1-r3ni2

• Doing this will present you with links to relevant documentation on our Help Center, but there will also be an option to contact us directly if you require further help:

21-09-sxre1-t2okx

• Clicking on this button at the bottom will then present you with the different support options available:

21-09-gqsmd-eoy1e

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes