Solved

Login to my account option not disappearing after customer login

Zjeffre
Tourist
9 0 4

My website keeps displaying the 'login to my account' option after already being logged in. See attachment. 

I recommend making an account to recreate the issue. URL: https://bluntorganics.com/

Accepted Solution (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Zjeffre!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I was able to access your store and create an account. It seems like the issue is persistent in comparison to the screenshot you shared. I also inspected your theme code and could see the affected areas.

To gather more context, are you able to confirm which theme you are using, and if you are using any third-party applications to help with setting up your customer accounts? From there, I could take a closer look and see if I can replicate this issue on my end. Depending on if your theme is supported, you can try reaching out to your developers right away to ensure that this is not a glitch within the theme code. 

Talk soon! 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Zjeffre
Tourist
9 0 4

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 3.39.49 PM.png

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Zjeffre!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I was able to access your store and create an account. It seems like the issue is persistent in comparison to the screenshot you shared. I also inspected your theme code and could see the affected areas.

To gather more context, are you able to confirm which theme you are using, and if you are using any third-party applications to help with setting up your customer accounts? From there, I could take a closer look and see if I can replicate this issue on my end. Depending on if your theme is supported, you can try reaching out to your developers right away to ensure that this is not a glitch within the theme code. 

Talk soon! 

Zjeffre
Tourist
9 0 4

Thanks @Mac ! I am using the Warehouse theme and I am use Wholesale Pricing Discount for Wholesale Customer Accounts. 

Thanks for your suggestion. I just put in a request to the developers as well. 

Zjeffre
Tourist
9 0 4

Hi @Mac, the developer was able to fix the issue. Thank you for your help!

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hi again, @Zjeffre!

Thank you so much for the update and I'm glad the developer was able to fix the issue. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to follow up and let me know! Additionally, I'm always looking to help out merchants with ideas or feedback related to their stores. Are you currently offering any incentives for users to create an account on your store?