Logo and menu positioning

MaksymTydnyuk
4 0 0

I recently bought the "Luna" Showcase theme and I would like to change the position of the logo there from top-left to the center where the menu is now, but in the theme settings this setting is not present. Tell me how to change the position of my logo to the center, and the menu from the center to the top-left.

Снимок экрана 2021-08-04 в 14.11.47.png

0 Likes

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
2086 532 1284

hello @MaksymTydnyuk 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

0 Likes
@media only screen and(min-width:1100px){
.links.site-control__inner { display: unset; }
.tier-1 { float: left; }
.logo-h1 { position: relative; top: 39px;}
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->style.scss.liquid

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
MaksymTydnyuk
4 0 0

@oscprofessional this snippet is not working. My logo position still top-left and the menu still at the center. I need to swap their positions

0 Likes

check the css is working or not? by inspection

oscprofessional_0-1628170423941.png

0 Likes