Looking for an Etsy clone theme

Eric76
Tourist
7 0 2

Yeah, I think Etsy stores are really easy to navigate.  Are they super sexy and flashy?  Nope.  But it's easy for people to find what they're looking for.  I sell hand made crafts so I figure most of my customers will be already familiar with Etsy so I figure they wouldn't have problems with my site if it looked like Etsy.  Does anyone know of a theme that would make my shopify store look and function much like an Etsy store?

Replies 2 (2)

Alex_mcl
Shopify Partner
25 5 10

You probably wont get the clone vibe unless you custom design the site. 

A quick look on the Shopify theme store and I get a little Etsy feel from the Minimal theme or the Supply theme both of which if styled correctly can let the products do the talking and are very easy to navigate around. 

Other than that, you could look at ThemeForest to see what themes are available there. You just need to be careful and make sure you read the reviews on there, as they aren't vetted as much on there as they are on the Shopify Store.

www.mcleancreative.co.uk

deenetz
6 0 0

Hey there! Recently released a Shopify app called Simpli - Delivery Estimation & I think it’ll be a perfect fit for your brand as it eliminates any sort of shipping anxiety your customers may have at your product page in turn increasing conversions.

Check it out: https://apps.shopify.com/delivery-estimation