Make collection list images larger

sumnb0011
Shopify Partner
46 0 19

Hello,

I would like to make the first two collection list images on the home page larger in length, my site is below

https://riverslideworld.myshopify.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1&key=604cade681b69d0353a0b5a7a855e1685e99c48...

Replies 3 (3)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @sumnb0011.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included the URL to your online store as that is helpful. Could you let us know which theme you are using? If you are unsure about which theme is live on your store, you can navigate to the Theme Editor and locate the three dots located towards the top left of the page. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

25-44-58730-50545

Looking forward to your response.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

sumnb0011
Shopify Partner
46 0 19

Hello,

I am using the Debut theme.

Thanks 

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @sumnb0011.

Thanks for the quick reply.

In this case, it will require a change in coding in order to have the two collection images display larger in length on the homepage. Since the Debut theme is designed and supported by Shopify, we can use free design time for Shopify themes to allow our internal themes team to make the changes on your behalf.

If you are interested in using the design time, you will need to login to your store using the Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner before discussing the changes you would like to see on the online store with a Support Advisor.

With that being said, let me know if you have any additional questions - happy to help out where I can.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog