Making the width of content fix to 1326px on desktop / Theme: Ira

Solved
opboards
Excursionist
18 0 3

Hello Shopify-Coder,

please help me making the width of the content (collage and gallery) fix to 1326px on desktop.

Theme: Ira

Link: https://shop.opboards.com/

Password: opboards

Problem: I don´t want the main content to be over the full width, as the gallery and collages are getting very big then. I want the content to be in a good size at a maximum of 1326px on desktop.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best, Felix.

0 Likes

@opboards ,

You want to look like this in your store?

oscprofessional_0-1632199709776.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
opboards
Excursionist
18 0 3

Hello @oscprofessional,

close to this, right.

I want the banner and footer to be full width (as it is right now) and all the other content on fixed to 1326 px.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

@opboards ,

Ok , 

for home page add this

div#shopify-section-16294928533f7b639d, div#shopify-section-16321754608f18511d, div#shopify-section-1632182585d3ff075a, div#shopify-section-16321791453749d382 {
    max-width: 1326px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->index.scss.liquid

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
opboards
Excursionist
18 0 3

Hi @oscprofessional,

pasted it in index.css.

Worked perfectly.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes