Solved

Making variant label border smaller

Kim51
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi

I am looking at how to make the border of the variant labels smaller, without changing the text.

It looks to "much" as it is now.

BR. Kim

www.avilo.dk

code: eathay

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Kim51 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme-product.min.css

.template-product .form-swatch-item {
    position: relative;
    display: inline-block;
    text-align: center;
    width: 15% !important;
}

.template-product .swatch-other .form-swatch-item label {padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Kim51 

sorry for that issue i can't see please share product url so i will guide you

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@Kim51 

Could you please provide a screenshot?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

Hi,

can you please provide a screenshot where you want to change it?

So, I will help you to solve it.

Thank you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Kim51 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme-product.min.css

.template-product .form-swatch-item {
    position: relative;
    display: inline-block;
    text-align: center;
    width: 15% !important;
}

.template-product .swatch-other .form-swatch-item label {padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px !important;}

Thanks!

Kim51
Tourist
9 0 3

Thanks!