Mark as NEW with tags & liquid -- need help

TheGiftingLady
Tourist
8 0 1

Hey this post is very old but I need help adding text overlay to some of my images 

0 Likes
TheGiftingLady
Tourist
8 0 1

Did you ever get this figured out? I’m trying to work on the same thing for my site as well!

0 Likes
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3120 191 571

@Stratts , @TheGiftingLady 

for newer OS2 themes you can try to add the code discussed here into a "custom liquid" section or block depending on theme support.

Some themes also have a "custom html" section.

@TheGiftingLady wrote:

Hey this post is very old but I need help adding text overlay to some of my images 

That is a separate topic which varies wildly in solution depending on theme though there a many posts that deal with these types of customizations found through searching the forums.

If you need to just buy that overlay customization or support for this threads customization contact me at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com with store url&storefront password, theme name, and usecase details.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Stratts
2 0 0

Hi Paul 

thanks for the response - appreciated. @TheGiftingLady in the end found an app (free!) that did what i want by accident - was looking at email newsletter options and found this https://apps.shopify.com/automizely-messages within the app there is an option called conversion tools, here you can set custom banners on the product images - New, Back In Stock etc and choose which products to add theme to - works really well.

0 Likes