Masonry Grid for Testimonials & Images

summerkate
Tourist
21 0 1

Hi there, 

I am trying to achieve something similar to the attached screenshot for a testimonial/ customer reviews page. I have the header image and the little bit of text but cannot work out a suitable section to create the masonry 3 column grid? I want to be able to add some text (reviews) and some images to break it up. 

I am using the theme Venue by Safe as Milk. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Summer

Replies 5 (5)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

@summerkate,

Hi

You want the banner image in 3 column ?

oscprofessional_0-1651824372676.png

have you check in theme customizer area ? if there are option for multi column section.

please let me know!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
summerkate
Tourist
21 0 1

Not the banner, I want to have a similar layout to the testimonial 3 column grid below. So a mix of testimonials and images but with a masonry layout because all the heights are different. I have used the custom content section and can get the 3 columns with a mix of text and images but not the masonry layout I am after... Thats why I was thinking of an app? 

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

@summerkate ,

Please contact me on Skype or WhatsApp.

We will give you the custom and best solution so that you can change further easily on your own.

Thanks.

we can discuss there.

My details are given below!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
summerkate
Tourist
21 0 1

Hi there, 

I clicked the link to chat on WhatsApp but it says the phone number shared via URL is invalid... Would love to get your help on this one.

Thank you 

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Okay,

Connect me via Skype...

Id is written below.