Memorial or funeral service theme

Greg15
Excursionist
21 1 6

I am searching for a paid Shopify theme that I can use memorialize veterans, police officers, and other distinguished members of service.  Apparently this does not exist.  I can find many like this for Wordpress but nothing for Shopify.  After an hour of searching I give up, and now ask for help.  Suggestions please.

Replies 4 (4)

Anthony_David_
Shopify Partner
417 46 105

are you still looking for suggestions??? @Greg15 

Theme customization | Design | Shopify App Consultant
Have Any Questions? Whatsapp +1 (341) 241-4263
Based in United States

JerryUStall
5 0 0

It sounds like you're on a meaningful mission to create a special Shopify theme to honor veterans and distinguished service members.

Greg15
Excursionist
21 1 6

Instead of customizing a Shopify theme I decided to build the website myself.  I like Shopify and would have preferred to use Shopify.  Problem I ran into was needing the ability to create and manage file folders, sort of like you get with a Cpanel.  Anyway, I like the idea of Granite Cremation Benches and would consider offering that on my website LegacyVoices.org.  My website provides permanent QR codes on rust-proof metal plates to be installed on any tomb stone, or life portrait.  The issue is I need to find out if QR codes can be engraved in granite and still actually work.  I have actually seen tomb stones with recipes engraved in granite.  Seems like a QR would be cheaper.

Mortarion
Visitor
1 0 0

I understand your frustration in finding a suitable Shopify theme for memorial services. While it's unfortunate that there aren't many options available, you might consider customizing a versatile theme to suit your needs. Alternatively, if you're open to using Wordpress, you could explore the options there. Also, when considering funeral arrangements, it's beneficial to plan ahead. I recently came across Newrest Funerals, which offers affordable cremation services. You can find more information at newrestfunerals.co.uk. Take your time finding the right solution, and best wishes for your memorial service project.