Memorial or funeral service theme

Greg15
Excursionist
21 1 6

I am searching for a paid Shopify theme that I can use memorialize veterans, police officers, and other distinguished members of service.  Apparently this does not exist.  I can find many like this for Wordpress but nothing for Shopify.  After an hour of searching I give up, and now ask for help.  Suggestions please.

Replies 3 (3)

Anthony_David_
Shopify Partner
417 46 105

are you still looking for suggestions??? @Greg15 

Theme customization | Design | Shopify App Consultant
Have Any Questions? Whatsapp +1 (341) 241-4263
Based in United States

JerryUStall
5 0 0

It sounds like you're on a meaningful mission to create a special Shopify theme to honor veterans and distinguished service members.

Greg15
Excursionist
21 1 6

Instead of customizing a Shopify theme I decided to build the website myself.  I like Shopify and would have preferred to use Shopify.  Problem I ran into was needing the ability to create and manage file folders, sort of like you get with a Cpanel.  Anyway, I like the idea of Granite Cremation Benches and would consider offering that on my website LegacyVoices.org.  My website provides permanent QR codes on rust-proof metal plates to be installed on any tomb stone, or life portrait.  The issue is I need to find out if QR codes can be engraved in granite and still actually work.  I have actually seen tomb stones with recipes engraved in granite.  Seems like a QR would be cheaper.