Menu item fix

Menu item fix

Digital_Imran
Shopify Partner
156 2 19

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.
Can there be a slight delay when hovering over the menu items? Would anyone be able to provide a code to resolve this? I would appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you so much.
Store URL: luxevedabeauty.com

You can check the "Shop" menu item 🙂

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants.

Do you need high converting Shopify store? with customized graphical banners, hire me.
Message me now to get started. My response time is lightning fast.
Replies 4 (4)

GTLOfficial
Shopify Partner
273 51 52

Hello @Digital_Imran 
Go to online store ---------> themes --------------> actions ------> edit code-------> base.css
and this code at the very end of your file.

@media screen and (hover: hover) {
  .header__menu-item:hover {
    color: rgba(var(--color-link),.7);
    transition-delay: 0.4s;
  }
}

let me know if this was helpful.

- Buy me a Pizza
- If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes or bug fix on the store Hire me. GTL web solutions
- Want Complete Storefront: Send an email ⇨- Email: info@gtlofficial.com - Skype: ritesh_27dh
Digital_Imran
Shopify Partner
156 2 19

Thank you so much @GTLOfficial Let me check and get back to you . Thanks again 🙂

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants.

Do you need high converting Shopify store? with customized graphical banners, hire me.
Message me now to get started. My response time is lightning fast.
GTLOfficial
Shopify Partner
273 51 52

No problem @Digital_Imran 
if it's fixed please mark the solution accepted 

Thank you 🙂

- Buy me a Pizza
- If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes or bug fix on the store Hire me. GTL web solutions
- Want Complete Storefront: Send an email ⇨- Email: info@gtlofficial.com - Skype: ritesh_27dh

Vinsinfo
Shopify Partner
352 125 118

@Digital_Imran Please try below code and let me know whether it is helpful for you. Paste the code at the bottom of the base.css file. You can change the seconds values as per you need.

.is-active:not(.is-megamenu)>.list-menu-dropdown {
    transition: opacity 0.3s ease, visibility 0.3s ease;
    transition-delay: 0.3s;
}

Please provide your support by click "Like" and "Accepted" if our solution works for you. Thanks for your support.

Please reach out to bizdev@vinsinfo.com for any enquires related to Shopify.
Our Services: Custom Theme Development, Theme Customization, Custom Feature Implementation, Data Migration, Custom APP Development, Website Optimization and Google Merchant Center Support