Minimal theme: How to change the font size of the product title in product page?

Solved
thevista888
Explorer
63 0 21

I'd like to decrease the font size of the product title in product page. I researched the same topics but couldn't find the right code and the file. All help will be appreciated.
I use Minimal theme.

My store link: https://wiggleduck.com/

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
852 205 255

This is an accepted solution.

Try adding this code to the bottom of theme.scss.css.

.product-single__title {
  font-size: 20px;
}

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
- For Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (EcommerceTV).

View solution in original post

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3081

@thevista888 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file,

.product-single__title{
font-size: 1.2em !important;
}

Hope this helps.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

Replies 4 (4)
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
852 205 255

Try adding this code to the bottom of theme.scss.css.

.product-single__title {
  font-size: 20px;
}

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3081

@thevista888 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file,

.product-single__title{
font-size: 1.2em !important;
}

Hope this helps.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

thevista888
Explorer
63 0 21

Both works perfectly. Thank you so much, I appreciated. @Nick_Marketing @dmwwebartisan 

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
852 205 255

@thevista888 Excellent, I'm glad the problem is solved!