Minimal Theme Logo Padding

Solved
iimvclothing
Tourist
3 0 2

On my mobile version of my website, iimvclothing.com, I am having this issue as there is too much padding around my logo causing it to be a little annoying.

Can anybody recommend how to remove this padding?

My computer version of my website is fine, its just the mobile version.

logo.jpg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8994 2090 2852

@iimvclothing 

Please disable dibuger  .

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8994 2090 2852

This is an accepted solution.

@iimvclothing 

You can try to add the following code at the bottom of your assets/timber.scss.liquid file. 

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
.site-header[role="banner"] .wrapper {padding-top: 0px!important;}
.site-header {padding: 20px 0 !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
iimvclothing
Tourist
3 0 2

Wow that worked perfectly!! Thanks so much!

The white space below is spot on! The white space above has halved which is perfect but I am wondering if there is any way to remove a little more white space above the logo? So that it is closed to the top of the black banner/menu area

newlogo.jpg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8994 2090 2852

@iimvclothing 

Please add code your Assets/timber.scss.liquid bottom of file.

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
#shopify-section-header .site-header[role="banner"] .wrapper {
    padding-top: 0px!important;
}
}
iimvclothing
Tourist
3 0 2

Dude you are a genius! I have been reading forums for months on how to do this and you have solved this in less than an hour. Thank you so much!

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8994 2090 2852

@iimvclothing 

Thank you for your response. It's good to know that it's worked for you. Kindly feel free to get back to me if you need any further assistance.