Minimal Theme - Stay on product page after add to cart

eboothmos
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, 

I appreciate there have been a few posts on this topic. 

I am using the Minimal Theme and am trying to stop my store from redirecting to the cart page after a customer adds a product to their cart. I would like them to be able to stay on the product page and continue browsing.

I've see this tutorial - https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Product-pages-Stay-on-the-product-page-after-adding-p... and followed all the steps there, but I can't seem to get this to work. 

My store URL is: https://my-online-schooling.myshopify.com/

Password: fewhai

I have some apps on my store that I suspect may be causing the problem here. If anyone has any suggestions or ways around this, please let me know! 

Thanks! 

Replies 4 (4)
UmairA
Shopify Partner
940 86 188

Hi @eboothmos ,

Did you apply all the steps correctly? If no, tell me what issue you are facing for following this tutorial?

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
eboothmos
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi @UmairA

I've triple checked the steps in the tutorial. It should be working properly, but I'm still having an issue where when a customer adds an item to their cart, it redirects automatically to the cart page. I would rather they could continue browsing the site until they finish adding all of their items. 

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. 

Ela_V_TSM
Explorer
56 2 7

Currently having the same issue. Have you found a solution to it?

Email: ela.v.tsm@gmail.com
JeetInamdar
Tourist
11 0 0

Hi Emily,

Glad to connect with you!

I just wanted to check if your issue is resolved or not? If you're still struggling to stay on the cart page for other products let me now, I checked with one it's working fine.

We can help you!

Thanks,

Jeet