Missing Navigation Bar (Impulse theme)

BoveSpring
Shopify Partner
18 0 2

Have any of you encountered issue like this?

We rearranged our website homepage layout a few days ago, and we just realized it now that our nav bar is missing.

We used to have this;

Screenshot 2021-11-02 150347.png

Now we only have this;

Screenshot 2021-11-02 150405.png

No options to manage the main menus/nav bar as well in the Customize section;

Screenshot 2021-11-02 150652.png

Any idea where to look or what to fix?

Replies 2 (2)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

@BoveSpring 
Welcome to Shopify Community.
Don't worry we will help you.
So we need to check issues.

Give me your Store Collaboration Access so i will fix it.
Thank you.

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

Hello @BoveSpring!

I had a look at your website just now, but I am able to see all of the navigation just fine:

02-08-91120-91171

It is possible that this is just a local issue on your end - have you already tried to clear browser cache and cookies to see if the bar comes back? If not, I have the steps on how you can clear your Google Chrome cache here.

If this does not resolve it for you, looking at this from the screenshot you included, are you able to click into the word Header on the left and find a Navigation section? Alternatively, does it work if you click Add block, to show a navigation section there? 

It looks like you may have hidden the menu from the header, which is why it is most likely found in that section I mentioned. Have a look into that and let me know how you get on!

I also wanted to commend your great work, the website looks stunning. I wanted to suggest that you add a Contact us page to your footer - this will complete the website as it is always good to show customers a way to get in touch with you in case something goes wrong with their order, and knowing that it is there will help you build trust with new and potential customers. I have a guide on how you can add a contact us page here.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog