Mobile Drop Down menu not working

jslagace
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi, most of my customers shop on the website by mobile and one of the most important feature doesn't work. I have mega menus that show sub categories on the website to help narrow the search to what the customer is interested to. 

The issue is that if the session is on a mobile device, the customer can open the menu but when they click on a categories that has a drop down menu showing more subcategories, it doesn't do anything.

I'm very incompentent with coding and such so there's no way I can find the solution myself. I would appreciate any help I can get to get this issue solved asap.

Here's the website link: www.hobbyexpert.ca

Replies 4 (4)

BrewBrains
Shopify Partner
95 14 18

Hi @jslagace ,

The screenshot shows that only the first and last nav items, i.e., "Login" and "About Us," have the href value, while the others don't. This is causing them not to work as expected. You need to add the URL to the href attribute where you want to redirect.

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 12.35.55 AM.png

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

Sandesh Paudyal |

| Shopify Partner

Need help with your store?

sandeshpaudyal99@gmail.com

For quick response - Message Me : +9779851353732

jslagace
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks for the quick answer. I see what the issue is but I want that when you click the button, it opens another menu there (like what you see on the desktop version of the website) and then if a customer clicks on a subcategory, that this time it redirects to a collection. 

I know I might not be clear but I only want the Pokémon, Funko, Product condition guidelines menus to open on the same page a larger menu of multiple category. I believe you can understand if you compare the desktop version to the mobile version.

BrewBrains
Shopify Partner
95 14 18

@jslagace Got you. Do you mean something like in the screenshot below?

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 1.16.52 AM.png

If yes, In order to achieve this, I need the access to the store so that I can do some customization. Only CSS would not be enough to fix this issue. If you like to proceed, you can provide me the access on my email below. 

Thanks,

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

Sandesh Paudyal |

| Shopify Partner

Need help with your store?

sandeshpaudyal99@gmail.com

For quick response - Message Me : +9779851353732

jslagace
Tourist
3 0 1

Yes a little bit like this but if possible, I would like the menu to open under the category and not above. (in your screenshot, the subcategories that appears should come from clicking on product condition guidelines). Will provide you access to the website now!