Thank you 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Miles
Shopify Staff
477 69 124

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, Yosef!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify.

Brooklyn's mobile sidebar uses two menus - generally the Main Menu and the Footer Menu. To check which menus are displaying, you'll first need to jump into your theme editor (Online Store > Themes > Customize). Once you're there, click "Header" on the sidebar and scroll down to Navigation. You'll then see two menu options as shown in the example below:

To remove the menu you don't want to have displayed there, simply click remove under the menu.

If you'd like to alter the menu that's displaying, you have two options, which I'll detail below.

Option 1: Editing the existing Menu

1. Exit your theme editor by clicking the purple S on the top left. Make sure you've saved any changes if any were made.
  2. In your main Shopify Admin, click "Navigation" under Online Store.
  3. Select the menu you'd like to edit.
  4. Add or remove menu items.
  5. Click Save.

Once you've clicked save, the menu options will change and you can check it out on your live site, or in your theme editor.
Please note; this option will affect the footer menu at the bottom of your page too if that's the same menu selected. If you'd prefer to keep that as is, then I'd recommend moving to option 2.

Option 2: Creating a new Menu

1. Exit your theme editor by clicking the purple S on the top left. Make sure you've saved any changes if any were made.
  3. Click "Add menu" on the top right.
  4. Enter a title for your menu and add in any items you'd like to have in the menu.
  5. Click Save.
  6. Head back to Online Store > Themes > Customize and go into the Header section.
  7. Click "Remove" next to the old menu, and then select the new menu instead.
  8. Click Save.

I hope this has been helpful for you! If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reply to this thread.

Cheers!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Miles
Shopify Staff
477 69 124

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, Yosef!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify.

Brooklyn's mobile sidebar uses two menus - generally the Main Menu and the Footer Menu. To check which menus are displaying, you'll first need to jump into your theme editor (Online Store > Themes > Customize). Once you're there, click "Header" on the sidebar and scroll down to Navigation. You'll then see two menu options as shown in the example below:

To remove the menu you don't want to have displayed there, simply click remove under the menu.

If you'd like to alter the menu that's displaying, you have two options, which I'll detail below.

Option 1: Editing the existing Menu

3. Select the menu you'd like to edit.
  4. Add or remove menu items.
  5. Click Save.

Once you've clicked save, the menu options will change and you can check it out on your live site, or in your theme editor.
Please note; this option will affect the footer menu at the bottom of your page too if that's the same menu selected. If you'd prefer to keep that as is, then I'd recommend moving to option 2.

Option 2: Creating a new Menu

3. Click "Add menu" on the top right.
  4. Enter a title for your menu and add in any items you'd like to have in the menu.
  5. Click Save.
  6. Head back to Online Store > Themes > Customize and go into the Header section.
  7. Click "Remove" next to the old menu, and then select the new menu instead.
  8. Click Save.

I hope this has been helpful for you! If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reply to this thread.

Cheers!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Yosef
2 0 0

Thank you so much 

FRANCOprofoods
1 0 0

Hello,

I want to have a different menu for desktop and mobile version. 

They are already different. Mobile shows First Menu and 'WISHLIST' 'COMPARE'. Those two options are not even on my desktop.

Where can I change this? Only the mobile menu

TIA