Mobile Responsiveness Featured Collection Boxes URGENT

Not applicable

Hey guys,

On mobile for my homepage, I am getting some mobile responsiveness issues. The featured collection div boxes are way too small for the text. I am wanting to expand them to the box area show in the image below so customers can read text! It's quite urgent as we've lost a few customers due to it being hard to view!

If anyone could please help! It maybe easier if you go on the link below and checkout the mobile view for them.

www.directcomputers.co.uk 

joshsadler98_0-1636928031098.png

Replies 7 (7)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @Anonymous!

Thanks for outlining your query for us here and for sharing a link to your store, that's great!

Could you also confirm the name of the theme you're using currently as it was originally downloaded, so we can check on how you might get support for this theme?

Should you prove to need theme customisation that is not supported by the developers of your theme, you can still look into getting some custom coding done by hiring a Shopify Expert Developer.

You mentioned you had lost some sales as a result of this issue, did you get reports from potential customers or other feedback on this?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
118 5 15

Hi @Anonymous ,

Your site is using Flickity carousal , this my assumption is a custom implementation , it should not be a challenge to achieve what you require , but for that I would need to have a look in your code, how you have used the library.

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.
Not applicable

Would you like me to provide collaborator access? If it would help 🙂

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
118 5 15

sure I can check, sending a private message.

- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.
ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
118 5 15

Hi @Anonymous ,

I have updated your store with your requirement, please check. the theme is called Latest Working - edited by ProfitLabs

Not applicable

That's amazing thank you so much i hope it wasn't too difficult. Do you have any suggestions on how to make the buttons inline with the other boxes?

joshsadler98_0-1636989587513.png

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
118 5 15

Hi @Anonymous 

I had a look at your store and I have few important observations to share, shopify limits the number of private messages here, so we can continue this on my email - abhinav@profitlabs.shop