Modify cart button's "add to cart" text in Debut

nvr888
1 0 0

Can someone please tell me how I can change the text "add to cart" text in Debut and, also, how to change the color (the regular color as well as the hover color)? And also width and height?

I only know basic HTML, so some detailed instructions would be veeerrryy appreciated. I can certainly go into the theme's files but I am not sure what code to add exactly.

I am trying to do something like this:

https://yotchi.com/products/foldable-mini-selfie-drone

Thanks so much for the help.

Replies 3 (3)
Remi
Tourist
4 0 1

I'm not sure about the color, but to edit the "Add to Cart" text, click on Themes > Customize Theme. Then on the left side under the theme name, click the arrow and a menu will pop up. Select "Edit Languages" Once there, click on the Products tab and you'll find the Add to Cart text.

Rachel_Vicknair
1 0 0

Hi Remi!

I am desparately trying to figure out how to change the text color of "Add to Cart". I was able to change the button background color and the text size, but not the text color.

Can you assist?

Thank you,

Rachel

MelissaAdolph
Tourist
6 1 0

To edit the "Add to Cart" text, click on Themes > Customize Theme > Product Tab. Then go down to Add to Cart. There you can change the wording that appears on your "Add to Cart" button.

HTH! It's extremely frustrating to not get help or the instructions are from 2017 and they've updated everything now.