Move hamburger menu to top left - Simple Theme

bw108
2 0 0

Hi,

Does anyone know how to move the hamburger menu in mobile to the top left corner? I'm sure it's something to edit within the header and sidebar but I don't know enough coding to figure it out.

Thank you!

B

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 8.55.25 PM.png

Replies 6 (6)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9175 1561 1925

Hello ,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and provide you exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
bw108
2 0 0

Site is pre-launch and not public. Surely someone knows how to move the menu for simple theme...

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9175 1561 1925

@bw108,

For that you have to do customization in header.liquid files.It is not possible by css only.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
rcsantos
Tourist
5 0 1

I have the same problem and inquiry for our site using Simple theme. What code changes need to happen in the header?

partpartpart
Excursionist
20 0 6

Hi, I have the same concern. Can you help me? I'm also using Simple Theme. Thanks!

Zeppelin83
5 0 0

Any luck?

Very strange of them do decide to fill such a big portion of the mobile screen with a menu button - in the middle of the screen!