Move product Image Selector

Ebasutia
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey, I'm really broke and can't afford an expert. I was wondering if someone could help to figure out how to move this below and then centre everything again on the page for desktop. It looks good on mobile so I don't want to change anything there.

plan.PNG

Replies 4 (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

@Ebasutia 

Please share your store URL !

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Ebasutia
Visitor
2 0 0

https://funkwear.com.au

password: password

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

@Ebasutia 

This is some html and css customization work Please hire shopify expert !

if any css level solution find me i will send to you.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 572 1315

The theme is venture a shopify theme, which does not have a setting for changing the thumbnail position.

And it cannot be quickly changed with only CSS as the slideshows layout is using the slick.js library to dynamically change styles. And the thumbnails confg in theme.js doesn't work simply by changing "vertical" to false.

The free method is to contact shopify support and see if this customization can be done using part of the courtesy 60 minutes free design time provided for basic plans and higher.

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/themes/theme-support 

If that method works out for you please accept this solution.

Either way do let other merchants know how it went.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org