move text image banner Dawn theme

move text image banner Dawn theme

Supernova1231
Tourist
19 0 2

Hi everyone,

I want to move the text on my image banner. On mobile I want to move it up a bit so that it is closer to the image, and on desktop I want to move it down a bit so that it is easier to read against the picture.

www.seasonedgreetings.co.uk

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks

Replies 4 (4)

Supernova1231
Tourist
19 0 2

Sorry, just to clarify. I am looking to move the button along with the text.

Thank you

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6827 1630 2009

Hi @Supernova1231 
Do you mean this banner? If it is check this one. 

1. From you Admin page, go to Online Store > Themes
  1. Select the theme you want to edit
  2. Under the Asset folder, open the main.css(base.css, style.css or theme.css)
  3. Then place the code below at the very bottom of the file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 749px){
.banner--desktop-transparent .banner__box {
    padding-bottom: 0px;
}
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.banner--desktop-transparent .banner__box {
    padding-top: 0px;
}
}

• And Save. 
  • Result:
  • Made4uoRibe_0-1719247502897.pngMade4uoRibe_1-1719247512293.png

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.
Supernova1231
Tourist
19 0 2

Hi 

Thank you for this. I have put it at the bottom of base.css and saved but it doesn't seem to have made any difference. 

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6827 1630 2009

I check your base.css. You have this code. 

Made4uoRibe_0-1719258959385.png

With the <style> this is not belong to this file. It belongs to the theme.liquid file. remove the style like the image below. 

Made4uoRibe_1-1719259015060.png

remove only the style nothing else to remove. And paste the code that I provide below. if still not working you can paste it on the Customize theme > click the banner > then Custome CSS on the right tab and Save. 

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.