Move the social media icons to bottom right and re-arrange

glucinth
Explorer
61 1 11

Hello! #1 Could someone please help me solve my issues with the social media icons? I have a rewards icon that is currently covering the social media icons. Can you please advise on how I can move the icons from the bottom left to the very bottom right, so that they can be aesthetically placed?

glucinth_1-1714954788003.png

glucinth_3-1714955233272.png

Also, #2 Could you also share how can I re-arrange the icons from Facebook, Instagram & TikTok to Instagram, Facebook & TikTok both for Desktop and Mobile mode (Footer and Menu Dropdown)? I have tried several codes but are not working for my theme. I am using Dawn Theme 14.0.0

glucinth_4-1714955358526.png

Thank you!

Replies 5 (5)

StephensWorld
Shopify Expert
1379 168 344

It doesn't really make sense to move the social icons. Instead, you should reach out to the support team for the rewards app that you're using, and have them reposition the rewards app icon instead (so that it doesn't cover your social icons). Moving the rewards icon will probably be easier than moving the social icons. 

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

https://stephens.world
support@stephensworld.ca

glucinth
Explorer
61 1 11

Hello @StephensWorld. Thank you for your suggestion, but moving the rewards icon would generally be improper, as it looks good in its current position since it remains visible on all pages and might cover text, photos, etc., depending on the page if it were to be moved. That's why moving the social media icons is the easiest and most ideal way to fix it. Additionally, just to add, there's another icon (chat support) on the right side of the website, which balances the chat support and rewards icon visually. I hope you understand what I am trying to achieve. I truly appreciate your suggestion, though.

StephensWorld
Shopify Expert
1379 168 344

In that case, you'd may need to hire someone to edit the coding for you, as it's going to be different depending on which theme you're using. 

Try sharing your store's URL, and I'll take a look to see if there's an easy fix or not (with CSS). 

Also, just to confirm, are you simply trying to center the social icons, or where do you want them to show instead? 

Lastly, re: rearranging the social icons -- that would definitely involve editing the theme's coding (simply adding some CSS won't help with reordering the icons). 

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

https://stephens.world
support@stephensworld.ca

JasmeetVT14313
Shopify Partner
204 48 57

Hi @glucinth 
Can you please share the store URL so that I can provide you with the exact code. 

- Helpful? Please hit Like and mark it as a solution
- VTN Power Wishlist ultimate solution for effortless wishlist management. Free plan available
- Feel free to contact me at jasmeet.kaur@vtnetzwelt.com

BSS-TechFusion
Shopify Expert
150 26 15

Hi @glucinth

Can you kindly download your theme and share your file zip with us? We will help you check it and suggest you a solution.

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

For B2B solutions and custom pricing, check out B2B Wholesale Solution by BSS |
For adding product labels/badges, visit BSS: Product Labels & Badges

BSS Commerce - Shopify Apps & Store Development Service Provider

Hire a Shopify expert | Shopify Plus Store Development