Solved

Can I add a sliding text bar to my debut theme on Shopify?

TiaM
Excursionist
15 0 6

I currently have the debut theme . I was wondering how I can about adding a message w/ sliding text. 

im not sure how to explain this best but this site has it ( www.shopgirllab.com ) if you would like to see what I’m referring to .

10040262-A8E4-4471-AFDB-7E26B3E53327.jpeg

Accepted Solution (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @TiaM.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included a link to an example of the text that you would like to add to your store. I think this is a great way to keep your customers informed. Using the Debut theme, you can Add an Announcement Bar to the store using the Theme Editor. However, this announcement bar is not animated and will only display the text.

With that being said, we can look towards using a third-party application that can provide us with more customization on the announcement bar. I do have a couple of examples that I want to provide, feel free to take a look:

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Shopify Experts if you are interested in hiring an individual to create the banner.

Let me know what you think.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@TiaM 

sorry

KetanKumar_0-1627478336109.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
TiaM
Excursionist
15 0 6

Im sorry, here's the correct link : https://shopgirllab.com/

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@TiaM 

are you flow @Ollie step on your theme or check your section add top bar menu

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @TiaM.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included a link to an example of the text that you would like to add to your store. I think this is a great way to keep your customers informed. Using the Debut theme, you can Add an Announcement Bar to the store using the Theme Editor. However, this announcement bar is not animated and will only display the text.

With that being said, we can look towards using a third-party application that can provide us with more customization on the announcement bar. I do have a couple of examples that I want to provide, feel free to take a look:

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Shopify Experts if you are interested in hiring an individual to create the banner.

Let me know what you think.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog