Solved

Multiple product choices under a single product. Like a nested product.

kazualteesowner
Visitor
1 0 0

Thanks in advance for any help.  I want to list various products as "subproduct" of main product.   Example - I have original designs for a P.O.D. storefront.   I'd like to be able to show one product with design 'X' (let's say t-shirt with design 'X',).   When 'X' main product is chosen, you then choose from a selection of "subproducts" such as hoodie, shirt, hat, etc. and at that point are directed to chosen product with design 'X' showing the normal variants of size/color.  Can this be done as a variant and subvariants connected to dynamic source?  Metaobjects and/or fields?   I know it's possible and I'm still trying to figure it out, but I could use some expert help.  Thanks again.

Accepted Solution (1)

Sweet_Savior_3
Shopify Partner
699 39 49

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @kazualteesowner 

Thanks for contacting Shopify community. This is a custom requirement which needs code changes. So i would recommend you to contact the theme developer or hire a developer to help you with your request. Don't hesitate to open an email thread if you need any help.

Thanks

Don't forget to like and accept the solution to help others store owners.
Liked my work ? Buy a coffee !!! Hire me as your developer or send your queries here.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Sweet_Savior_3
Shopify Partner
699 39 49

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @kazualteesowner 

Thanks for contacting Shopify community. This is a custom requirement which needs code changes. So i would recommend you to contact the theme developer or hire a developer to help you with your request. Don't hesitate to open an email thread if you need any help.

Thanks

Don't forget to like and accept the solution to help others store owners.
Liked my work ? Buy a coffee !!! Hire me as your developer or send your queries here.

EasifyApps
Trailblazer
374 9 28

Hi @kazualteesowner,

The Easify Product Options app provides a specialized Option URL feature tailored to meet your specific requirements. Here's how it functions:

Firstly, you'll create all products with the same design as the custom options (option set) within the app.

On each of these product pages, the option set will be displayed, showcasing other products with the same design for customers to consider. When customers click on any option in the set, they will be directed to the product page of that specific item 👍.

Demo:

EasifyApps_0-1708312907072.png

EasifyApps_1-1708312923667.png

EasifyApps_2-1708312947224.png

EasifyApps_3-1708312963618.png

This approach not only expands the choices available to customers and encourages higher order values but also contributes positively to SEO through internal link building 🤗.

If you're interested in implementing this solution, please let me know, and I can guide you through the setup process step by step!

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support