Multiple size variant of the same product?

JoshMaher
Excursionist
14 0 5

Hey, 

I'm looking for something similar to this? It needs to look good on mobile too & also update the price on the product page accordingly. 

I've tried most apps and they don't look great to be honest, any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 13.09.15.png

Thanks

Replies 2 (2)
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1269 90 209

Hey, @JoshMaher.

Tira here to help. 

Thanks for the screenshot with an example of what you're looking to do. This is helpful. I see that you want to add input buttons for each of your size variants. 

I looked into your request with our design team and this would be outside our scope of support. 

Free themes by Shopify are supported by our design team and they can help with some customizations. Every store receives 60 minutes of design time that can be used for these customizations. Check out our Design Policy for more guidance on what we are able to support. 

Alternatively you can also reach out to a Shopify Expert to help you. Shopify Experts can help with coding customizations on your store. They are great to work with if you want to enhance some features on your store. 

You mentioned that you've tried several apps, can you please list the ones that you've used? What did you not like about them? I would love to know so that I can look into further suggestions for you. 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Jahangir
Shopify Partner
93 2 12

Hello @JoshMaher,

To display multiple size variants of the same product with a quantity input box and allow bulk add to cart, You can use the MultiVariants - Bulk Order app. You can display variants in grid/matrix layout and achieve exact same things as your reference image.

Here is the demo you can take a look at.

multiple variants in a table.png