My blog broke! :(

Solved
MysteryJerseyKi
Excursionist
29 1 13

Hello, after a few redesign touchers to my header, for some reason my blogs have completely messed up, on the home page and on the nav bar tab itself. I have it set to show 3 blogs on the homepage but as you can see the images have gone tiny, they wasn't like this yesterday, they are also fully aligned to the left. Please can someone help

https://mysteryjerseyking.com/

0 Likes
MysteryJerseyKi
Excursionist
29 1 13

This is an accepted solution.

Please can someone help, blogging is really important to me.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
23401 2356 8624

@MysteryJerseyKi 

i thinks i have already done this issue please check

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Squijano2994
2 0 0

Hello  Mr. Kumar, 

May you assist me with an issue I running into. My blog post for some reason when I went back to edit them, are hidden. I still have the HTML editor to use and see the post and it loads properly. Its only when I am on content editor it disappears, making me edit via HTML. Not a promblem but its faster via text. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 3.31.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-14 at 3.31.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-14 at 3.32.57 PM.png

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
23401 2356 8624

@Squijano2994 

sorry for this issue can you please share store url

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes