Can I customize the add-to-cart button and navigation menu in my Shopify theme?

MiuLivorno
Visitor
2 0 2

Hi, i created a shop in Shopify for the first time. I choose a Free theme downloaded on templatemonster, it is called Doris. All perfect but i have Two problems. On mobile version, in the product page, theme isn’t the Classic add to cart button, but a round button with a cart that show a popup for choose Size and color and add to cart. Is possible to see the Classic add to cart button? 

the second question is: on the home page there is the navigation menu in a bottom bar, but i like to see the Classic three bars on the upper left, is possible? 

i like very much this theme and i’d like to change these two details for work with it. 

thank you so much 

fabio

Replies 3 (3)

Dami_mond
Shopify Partner
83 0 9

Hello @MiuLivorno 

Thank you for bringing this to our notice!

My name is Damimond, I'm a Shopify partner. I understood you need assistance on changing the navigation menu bar to upper left which I can assist you in doing that.

I need more information such as the link to your Shopify store.

Kindly share and I am awaiting your response.

Best regards

Damimond.

banned
MiuLivorno
Visitor
2 0 2

Hi @Dami_mond 

miulivorno.com

the password is shawme, the problem is only on the mobile version, the navigation bar on the bottom and the Classic add to cart button on the products.

thank you so much 

fabio

sbbmarketing
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I'm having this problem too, especially the add to cart button. Did you find a solution?