Solved

My footer menu is very messy in mobile view. Can anyone give some suggestions how to fix this?

masha3
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi everyone,

So basically when I switch from desktop view to mobile the footer menu on my site is very messy. I'm not live yet so I attached screenshots. I definitely want the desktop view to remain the same, but in mobile view the menu options could just be listed as opposed to how it looks now with the menu options being listed on one line. Would appreciate any help or code to fix this!

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 3.39.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-04-23 at 3.41.03 PM.png

Accepted Solution (1)
Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6154 1474 1820

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for the info, check this one. 

From your Shopify admin dashboard, click on "Online Store" and then "Themes".

Find the theme that you want to edit and click on "Actions" and then "Edit code".

In the "Assets" folder, click on "base.css, style.css or theme.css" file, depending on which file your theme uses to store its CSS styles. At the bottom of the file, add the following CSS code:

Align to the left.

@media screen and (max-width: 749px){
.footer-block__details-content {
    flex-direction: column;
    align-items: flex-start;
}
}

And Save. 

Made4uoRibe_0-1713906796234.png

Or align to the center. 

align-items: center;
}
    .footer-block__heading {
        text-align: center;
}
.footer-block__image-wrapper {
    margin: auto;
}
}

And save. 

Result:

Made4uoRibe_1-1713907145169.png

Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you. Thanks!

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6154 1474 1820

Hi @masha3 

Would you mind to share your store URL? Thanks!

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
masha3
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi @made4Uo sure, here's the preview link: https://21j19uluw7bed35w-81685774618.shopifypreview.com

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6154 1474 1820

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for the info, check this one. 

From your Shopify admin dashboard, click on "Online Store" and then "Themes".

Find the theme that you want to edit and click on "Actions" and then "Edit code".

In the "Assets" folder, click on "base.css, style.css or theme.css" file, depending on which file your theme uses to store its CSS styles. At the bottom of the file, add the following CSS code:

Align to the left.

align-items: flex-start;
}
}

And Save. 

Made4uoRibe_0-1713906796234.png

Or align to the center. 

align-items: center;
}
    .footer-block__heading {
        text-align: center;
}
.footer-block__image-wrapper {
    margin: auto;
}
}

And save. 

Result:

Made4uoRibe_1-1713907145169.png

Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you. Thanks!

masha3
Tourist
8 0 2

Awesome, that worked beautifully! Thank you so much!!! 😃

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6154 1474 1820

Welcome, I know youll choose the center one. 😊