FROM CACHE - en_header

My homepage

CassieBrueck88
1 0 0

Hey guys, 

I have searched youtube for help and it has failed me. When I view my actual store, it's showing "Collection Name" but it's empty.. almost as if I have not completed my set up on the page... I have products added and collections created. Is there any way to have my products show up as soon as someone goes to my website?

Also, I'm trying to add an Instagram Sales Channel, It's not popping up when I search for it.

Thanks!

Reply 1 (1)
Erin
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
291 54 54

Hi there @CassieBrueck88 

I can definitely help you out with this! It sounds like in this case your theme and navigation may not be customized and set up to display your products and collections. Do you have any examples of the areas of your storefront that don't look fully set up?

Once you add your products and collections to your Shopify Admin you will need to connect them to the areas of your storefront where you'd like them to appear. For example, if you would like to display a collection on your storefront home page you would need to connect that collection to the correct section in your theme editor. If you want certain products, pages, or collections to appear in your website's menu, you will also need to set that up in your Shopify Admin.

You can find more information on customizing themes on this page. You can also find the steps to add, remove, or edit menu items in your online store in this guide here. If you'd like more information on how to get your storefront set up, I would recommend taking a look at this free Shopify Learn course. It goes over the steps to get started with your Shopify online store and I believe you'd find it helpful!

Finally, to sell on Instagram with Shopify you will want to use the Facebook sales channel. You can find the requirements to use this sales channel, as well as the steps to get it set up, on this page here.

Don't hesitate to reply back with any questions you have. I'm happy to help further.

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog