Can I resize product images on my Shopify Dawn theme?

KarmonyShop
Tourist
4 0 1

This is my website: https://karmonydesign.myshopify.com/ , the viewing password is: Karmony4luck! and I am using the Dawn theme.

On the home page when I scroll down to the first products listed, they are very large, I would like the images to be a little smaller. When I click on the product, the image is so large you have to scroll to even see the entire image. Why are these so large? Is there a way I can fix that without having to edit every single image? 

Thanks!

Replies 3 (3)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

@KarmonyShop ,

As I have seen your images are already big in size, you can creat the products images with appropriate size,

oscprofessional_0-1645865066274.png

When it comes to the best size for Shopify images, the e-commerce company doesn’t have one fixed requirement. They allow users to upload a maximum image size of 4472 x 4472 pixels with a file size of 20 MB.

On the other hand, the minimum image size on Shopify is stated to be 800 x 800 pixels. Anything lower than that can affect the zoom-in ability on the product images and cause hindrance to the user’s experience.

Can you share the screenshot for home page first product image?

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
KarmonyShop
Tourist
4 0 1

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for a screenshot of but I've attached a screenshot of the homepage. Are there options to add padding to all of the images just to shrink them down a bit without having to reupload all product images?Shopifyscreenshot.png

KarmonyShop
Tourist
4 0 1