Solved

My logo is only centered on home page

Theophile74
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey ! I use the brooklyn them with some code and i don't know why but my logo is only centered on the home page. On the product page and on all other page the logo and cart are off-center. What can i do ? Thank you !

On other pagesOn other pagesOn the home pageOn the home page

Accepted Solution (1)
chickencoder
Shopify Partner
8 4 5

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for approving my collboration request. The header should be fixed. There seemed to be some duplicated liquid code in your `header.liquid` file.

Developer @ Metafield

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)

chickencoder
Shopify Partner
8 4 5

It seems that the header styles (CSS) are broken on non-homepage pages. This could be as a result of recently installing an app that required you to make code changes. It could also be lots of other things!

Have you got a link to the site?

Developer @ Metafield

Magik_trend
Visitor
1 0 0

That's an easy thing bro. I can do this so quick

Theophile74
Tourist
6 0 2

Yeah so how do i do ?

chickencoder
Shopify Partner
8 4 5

So it looks like the grid item for that cart icon is outside of the header container. Have you recently changed the code in that area?

Developer @ Metafield
Theophile74
Tourist
6 0 2

Hum i don't think so, where is it in the code ? Can in fix it by moving the code ?

chickencoder
Shopify Partner
8 4 5

I'm not sure why that would have changed in which case. Yes you should be able to fix this by looking at the code for header.liquid file. I'm a Shopify partner so if you invite me to be a collaborator, I could try and help you out.

Developer @ Metafield
chickencoder
Shopify Partner
8 4 5

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for approving my collboration request. The header should be fixed. There seemed to be some duplicated liquid code in your `header.liquid` file.

Developer @ Metafield
Theophile74
Tourist
6 0 2

Amazing thanks you !!!

Theophile74
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi thanks you for your quick response here the site