My slideshow / header image won't load

ChinnieWH
Tourist
8 0 2

Hey everyone,

I have a problem with my website.. the slideshow / header images won't load almost everytime I browse.

It only load when I refresh. Really looking to find out what actually went wrong..

URL: www.cusdel.com

Capture.PNG

Replies 3 (3)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2257 452 393

Hey @ChinnieWH.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included your online store URL as that is super helpful. When I open up the store, it looks like the header section successfully loads on the homepage. I took a screenshot from what I am see on my side:

23-15-28956-98716

I would suggest if you are unable to see the header show, you can attempt to clear the cache on your browser. If the error persists after you have cleared the cache, try to view the store using a separate browser. As for example - if you are using Safari open your store using the Chrome browser to see if the header is visible.

Let me know if that does the trick, looking forward to your response.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ChinnieWH
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi @Ollie,

Thanks for taking your time to look into this.

I tried clearing cache, the problem still occurs to me.

I also tried on multiple PCs, not every screen able to load, although some will be able to just like yours.

On my mobile browser, it seemed like the slideshow images were missing, it only show the first image. However when I refresh, it will work.

Is there any way I can fix that? Or did I do something wrong in the code files.

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2257 452 393

Hey @ChinnieWH.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I have attempted to open the store using multiple browsers and I was not able to replicate the issue with the header section. Looking back into this, could you let me know which theme you are using? If you are unsure which theme is live on the store, you can navigate to the Theme Editor and select the three dots that are located towards the top left. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

25-34-28549-42676

Looking forward to your reply.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog