Narrative - How to make and display more than one collection

JamesDev1
Visitor
3 0 1

Hey so when looking at the narrative demo , they have 3 collections that each display different products. However when using the theme is keeps pointing me only to one collection . How am I able to have more than one and how can i use different product page for each collection so that I can display different products

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @JamesDev1.

Thanks for reaching out.

Looking into this, you should be able to add multiple collections to the Narrative theme. In order to add multiple collections to the theme, you will need to create each of the collections from within the admin. To do this, you will need to navigate to Products > Collections and select the option Create collection. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

25-58-21438-86994

Once you have successfully created the collections, you can then choose to add a section to showcase your collections through the Theme Editor on the homepage. Or, you can add the collections to the navigation menu by navigating to Online store > Navigation to have the collection added directly to the header navigation menu.

Let me know if that allows you to add the collections that you have created to the Narrative theme, looking forward to your reply.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog