Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Image 3 - Header image 16_9 V1@2x.png

New Shopify Academy courses and certification on POS

Learn best practices for how to set up Shopify POS hardware, payments, how to train staff, and how to operate and optimize for seamless unified commerce experiences.

Learn more
shutterstock_1906305757 Cropped.jpg

Shop Feedback: Submit Your Store For A Free Review

Are you a Shopify merchant looking to take your business to the next level? Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to have your store reviewed by our support experts! Apply now. *Applications close on April 16th, 2024...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi Guys I need your brains. I want a preorder app that works for a made-to-order apparel business. Unless there is another workaround. This is what I ...
Author Avatar
Please check my Store https://Marche-electro.fr i paid alot for abos in different apps and puted some money in Adds i get like a few thousand clicks ...
Author Avatar
Hello,I am using the dawn theme and would like to round the corners. Could anyone help me with code for this? Thank you so much!
Author Avatar
Any idea how do I change my search sidebar information?I believe i am using the same tags and such, how do i change or code the information so that th...
Author Avatar
Hi all! I am looking to show all variants of every product as separate products on the collection page. Dawn Theme. But I want to keep the products gr...
Author Avatar
I have built a few landing page templates in my store, via the theme editor, and need to make the solid white background behind the text in this image...
Author Avatar
Hi there,I have created a number of bundles but I can't get them to appear in the filters based on color For example I have products in 3 different co...
Author Avatar
I am trying to set up a service-based business and am curious if it's possible with Shopify. We are a delivery company and want to achieve the followi...
Author Avatar
What profession can make money today
Author Avatar
Hey y'all! This is a doozy, and I hope I can adequately explain the situation. Our shop has a membership subscription we'll call X. When an X membersh...
Author Avatar
I am currently working on a collection page and attempting to do the same with this image. However, I am unsure how to add a banner in the middle. Can...
Author Avatar
How to achieve class crossing
Author Avatar
How to earn $500000 within 5 years
Author Avatar
I changed the cart icon in my store some time ago, and now I noticed that the new icon just shows up when the cart is empty, if there’s anything in th...
Author Avatar
I would like to exchange my graphics card. How should I operate it
Author Avatar
The computer screen is blue, what should I do
Author Avatar
Hi, How can I widen the entire home page in Dawn Theme?Basically to narrow the gap by about half.Thanks!
Author Avatar
I have featured collections showing on my website and would like to change the header from text to image
Author Avatar
Hi! [Multicolumn section on home page / Dawn theme ] Could someone please help me to find a way to narrow the gap in the column as noted in yellow hi...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am having some issues with my image banners in their desktop format.. For one some are huge when I would like them to be the same width of my ot...