Narrative theme- Navigate product

shadeen_Assma
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there. I really like narrative theme for my store. But I cant navigate the products for example if I click in women section it says "Sorry, there are no products in this collection" how can I fix this ? 

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @shadeen_Assma.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared as that is super helpful! Typically, if you are seeing the error message, there are no products in this collection - it is due to the platform is currently not detecting any products added into the created collection that you are attempting to add.

My suggestion in this case, is to navigate to your collections by navigating to your products > collections. Then you should be able to see the listed collection that you were attempting to add to your online store. Selecting on this collection will bring you to the collection page where you can confirm whether your products have been added or not. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

24-38-62942-32162

Let me know if you see your products in the collection, looking forward to your response.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog