Navigation menu not working

Snher
Tourist
11 0 1

I am unable to click on any of the menu options on my website on the mobile version. And on thee desktop the error Liquid error (sections/header.liquid line 184): Could not find asset snippets/navigation.liquid appears

Replies 19 (19)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2236 3073

@Snher 

Please share store url !

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2236 3073

@Snher 

Please upload navigation.liquid file your snippets folder otherwise please share theme.zip file . i will check code and fixed your theme problem.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Snher
Tourist
11 0 1

How do I share theme.zip file?

Snher
Tourist
11 0 1

How do I share theme.zip file?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2236 3073

@Snher 

Please attach your theme.zip file in google drive.

Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2236 3073

@Snher 

You can choose to manually take a backup of your Shopify theme every time you make changes by choosing the 'Export' option next to Online Store > Themes in your Shopify admin. This will email an export of your entire theme as a zip file to the store owner's email address

Thanks!

Snher
Tourist
11 0 1

I was able to download it now how do i upload it to you?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2236 3073

@Snher 

Please attach your theme.zip file in google drive and share link.