Solved

need help to make the hover circle effect to be exact as the circle image. please help.

Janamir
Shopify Partner
204 0 69

need help to make the hover circle effect to be exact as the circle image. please help.

hover-icons.png

link:  https://96ii2c3a3nr71f7g-49295786151.shopifypreview.com

Accepted Solution (1)

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
120 5 15

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Janamir ,

your photos are not balanced, they are 400x356, please add the right sized photos first i.e 400x400. after that

seach for .brand-wrapper .brand-item img in your theme.scss file, it should have the value of

width: 195px;

add height : 195px  property here as well.

this should do the trick.

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
120 5 15

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Janamir ,

your photos are not balanced, they are 400x356, please add the right sized photos first i.e 400x400. after that

seach for .brand-wrapper .brand-item img in your theme.scss file, it should have the value of

width: 195px;

add height : 195px  property here as well.

this should do the trick.

- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.
Janamir
Shopify Partner
204 0 69

@ProfitLabs thanks! That does it!

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
120 5 15

@JanamirCheers! If you need any further help you can contact me directly here at abhinav@profitlabs.shop