need to edit font size booster 5.1

DanishIqbal
Tourist
13 0 2

Hello friends i need help related to the adoptive slider in booster template I am unable to change the text size of the slider text  checkout the image below of the text size also i want to change the color of this buy now button and size a bit bigger. please help me out i am doing in google chrome but am unable to add backend code into scss file because this file is not presented in booster template. please help me thank you.

home page.JPG

Replies 3 (3)

Multiinsight
Shopify Partner
29 8 7

Hi!

I've read your problem and, before providing a solution, would like to analyze your website. Then, I will provide a solution to you up here - on the forum.
Could you share your website URL? And if your website is password protected, then also provide a password?

Thanks

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on contact.multiinsight@gmail.com regarding any help
- WhatsApp +92 317 4969603
DanishIqbal
Tourist
13 0 2

the theme is not live and i don't have access to give someone access. here is the link of the template i have installed in the store https://boosterthemebike.com/ change size of the shop bikes and text above.

Multiinsight
Shopify Partner
29 8 7

Ok i have checked. You have to find the slider/slideshow section Liquid file in your theme code files. Because the css the implemeted directly into that file. After that you can add the following code at the top of file. 

<style>

.button--secondary__filled {
background-color: #000000 !important; 
font-size: 30px !important;

</style>  

you can change the color code and font size according to what you like. 

Make a copy of your theme as a backup before implementing any change. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on contact.multiinsight@gmail.com regarding any help
- WhatsApp +92 317 4969603