Needing Logo List Custom Code - Testament V8.0

ALB53037S
Not applicable
1 0 1

We currently have a logo list set up in the Habitat Theme and we are moving over to the Testament V8.0 theme. I am wanting to include a Logo List but I'm struggling to write the code. Hoping someone can assist? 

Replies 2 (2)

ecomwithabdul
Shopify Partner
29 5 4

Hi, can you provide screenshot or specific design requirements so that I can provide you the code according to your design setup in habitat theme

If you want to modify the theme or want to add any custom section in your theme or need bug fixes on the store
feel free to contact @ Email: contact@ecomwithabdul.com

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6474 1549 1922

Hi @ALB53037S 

As what I've understandyou have logo list custom code in your Habitat theme, and you like to transfer to Testament theme. with different themes, you need a developer to transfer correctly the code. Let us know if your interested. Thanks!

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.