New Theme Help

PattyC
Tourist
8 0 2

Looking for suggestions...I am looking to change my store theme and I need something that allows for more customization options for the product.   The one I use now lets me add three variants.    any suggestions on one that allows more customization options?  TY in advance for your feedback! 

Replies 2 (2)
BSS-Commerce
Shopify Expert
2851 382 400

Hi @PattyC ,

We've carefully checked your problem and found that it's quite complicated. So we suggest hiring a developer.

It's what we can help with an optimal solution. If you need help from our expert, kindly share your request with us via Shopify experts: https://experts.shopify.com/bss-commerce/services?utm_source=Shopify+Community&utm_medium=Post+reply...

We will check it and give you a detailed solution. We're looking forward to working with you.

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

For B2B solutions and custom pricing, check out B2B Solution & Custom Pricing |
For adding product labels/badges, visit Product Labels by BSS

BSS Commerce - Shopify Apps & Store Development Service Provider

Hire a Shopify expert | Shopify Plus Store Development

EasifyApps
Tourist
77 3 5

Hi @PattyC,

Shopify has a maximum limit of 3 options and 100 variants per product. If you find yourself needing more flexibility, I recommend exploring the Easify Product Options app, free plan available.

To assist you further, could you provide details about the specific product options you're looking to create? This way, I can offer more tailored guidance on setting them up effectively 😊.

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support