I am trying to get a magnifying effect on images but my theme doesn't have base.css
- As mentioned in this tutorial
What would I use?
You can wrap your CSS code into this
<style> your css code goes here </style>
And then add it to your Online store > Themes > Edit code > open theme.liquid, add code before </head> tag
- Helpful? Like and Accept a solution. - Donate: Buy coffee ☕- or Paypal me ❤️
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect consumer photo reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shoppe and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Sign up now
This is Richard from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App, I’d like to suggest this idea:
Depending on the theme you use, there will be different CSS files (styles.css, theme.css, base.css...) or you can also add css by adding tags <style> </style> and then add it to your Online store > Themes > Edit code > open theme.liquid, add code before </head> tag
Hope you find my answer helpful!
Richard | PageFly
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023