Not able to see all products in Default Product - Dawn theme

vedhabit
Visitor
1 0 0

I have added products to my store. I want to add specific instructions and How To Use for these products. However, when i click on Default Products during theme customization, i don't see newly added products there.

I am using Dawn theme. Please help. 

Replies 3 (3)

PageFly-Garcia
Navigator
405 66 118

Hi @vedhabit , I am Garcia from PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder App.

If you have added new products to your Shopify store but cannot see them under the "Default Products" section in the theme customization of the Dawn theme, there could be a few possible reasons for this:

1. Product Visibility: Ensure that the newly added products are published and set to be visible on your online store. In your Shopify admin, go to Products > All Products, and check if the products have the "Online Store" visibility selected. If not, edit the product and enable the "Online Store" option.

2. Collection Assignments: Verify if the newly added products are assigned to the appropriate collections. In your Shopify admin, go to Products > All Products, select a product, and scroll down to the "Organization" section. Make sure the product is assigned to the relevant collections that you want to display in the theme customization.

3. Theme Customization Settings: Double-check the theme customization settings to ensure that the "Default Products" section is configured correctly. In the theme editor, navigate to the section where you want to display the products, and make sure you have selected the correct collection or product filter for that section.

4. Theme Updates: If you recently added the products after installing the Dawn theme or updating it, try refreshing your theme or clearing your browser cache. This ensures that the theme recognizes the new product additions and displays them in the customization options.

If you have checked all these factors and are still unable to see the newly added products, it may be worth reaching out to the theme developer or Shopify support for further assistance. They can help investigate any potential issues specific to the Dawn theme and provide more targeted guidance.

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

NomtechSolution
Astronaut
1245 113 147

If you have added new products to your store and you are unable to see them under the "Default Products" section during theme customization, there could be a few possible reasons for this:

1. Product Visibility: Ensure that the newly added products are published and set to be visible on your storefront. You can check this by going to your Shopify admin, navigating to "Products," and verifying that the products are not set to "Draft" or "Hidden."

2. Product Collection: The "Default Products" section in your theme customization may be displaying a specific collection of products rather than all products in your store. Check if there is a collection associated with the "Default Products" section, and confirm that the newly added products are included in that collection. You can manage collections under "Products" -> "Collections" in your Shopify admin.

3. Theme Customization Settings: It's possible that the theme you are using has specific settings or configurations for the "Default Products" section. Review the theme documentation or contact the theme developer for guidance on how to include newly added products in that section.

Cedcommerce
Shopify Expert
718 76 112

Hello  @vedhabit

If you've recently added new products to your Shopify store but can't find them in the "Default Products" section of the Dawn theme's customization settings, there could be several reasons. 

First, ensure that the newly added products are published and set to be visible on your online store. To do this, go to your Shopify admin and navigate to Products > All Products. Check if the products have the "Online Store" visibility selected. If not, edit the product and enable the "Online Store" option.

Verify whether the newly added products are assigned to the appropriate collections. In your Shopify admin, go to Products > All Products, select a product, and scroll down to the "Organization" section. Ensure the product is assigned to the relevant collections you want to display in the theme customization.

Check the theme customization settings to ensure the "Default Products" section is configured correctly. Access the theme editor, navigate to the section where you want to display the products and ensure you have selected the correct collection or product filter for that section.

Also, If you added the products after installing or updating the Dawn theme, try refreshing your theme or clearing your browser cache. This action ensures that the theme recognizes and displays the new product additions in the customization options.

If you've reviewed all these factors and still can't see the newly added products, it's advisable to contact the theme developer or Shopify support for further assistance. They can help investigate potential issues specific to the Dawn theme and provide more targeted guidance.

Hope this helps, Let us know if you need any further help with your store. 

Regards, 

CedCommerce 

CedCommerce || Shopify Expert
- Let us know if our reply is helpful for you. Like it.
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution.
- For further discussion contact: Email ID- apps@cedcommerce.com
- Whatsapp:- Join Here