Solved

Not All Products Are Loading In Each Collection Page

melanatedcc
Tourist
6 0 1

All of the products in my collections with over 16 products are not loading on the desktop version.  I am using the Modular Theme.  When viewed on the mobile version, all of the products are loading in each collection, but not on the desktop version.  Only 16 products are appearing and at the bottom of each collection page, there are three black bouncing dots, which appears to be trying to load more product photos.

Also, recently, I had the H1 tag fixed on the Modular theme.  Unfortunately, now the products are not loading, and all the products in each collection were loading properly before the H1 fix.  Appreciate assistance in getting this fixed immediately, as I am presently running ads in Facebook and Instagram.  Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

StephensWorld
Shopify Expert
1130 123 286

This is an accepted solution.

Two potential solutions:

1 - Revert the coding changes you made to the H1 tags, as you said it was working before those changes were made.

2 - Look in your collection grid settings, within the theme editor, to see if there's an option to change the pagination type, so that it shows 'number of pages' instead of trying to dynamically load products when scrolling. 

Bonus tip: make sure you're not using any kind of ad-blocker on your site, as that could mess with the site's coding, causing the dynamic pagination to not work correctly. 

It makes sense that it's working correctly on mobile, as mobile doesn't support dynamic pagination (ie. loading more products by simply scrolling down further). There's usually a setting within the theme to change how this works, which should solve the issue. 

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

Hire me for your Shopify project @ stephens.world | support@stephensworld.ca

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

StephensWorld
Shopify Expert
1130 123 286

This is an accepted solution.

Two potential solutions:

1 - Revert the coding changes you made to the H1 tags, as you said it was working before those changes were made.

2 - Look in your collection grid settings, within the theme editor, to see if there's an option to change the pagination type, so that it shows 'number of pages' instead of trying to dynamically load products when scrolling. 

Bonus tip: make sure you're not using any kind of ad-blocker on your site, as that could mess with the site's coding, causing the dynamic pagination to not work correctly. 

It makes sense that it's working correctly on mobile, as mobile doesn't support dynamic pagination (ie. loading more products by simply scrolling down further). There's usually a setting within the theme to change how this works, which should solve the issue. 

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

Hire me for your Shopify project @ stephens.world | support@stephensworld.ca

melanatedcc
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you for your reply.

melanatedcc
Tourist
6 0 1

Followed your instructions to go "to the collection grid settings, within the theme editor, to see if there's an option to change the pagination type, so that it shows 'number of pages' instead of trying to dynamically load products when scrolling," fixed the problem.  The three black bouncing dots have disappeared and were replaced with the pages numbers. All is perfect now!

Thank you so much, appreciate this solution.

Viola