Not loading image in collection page

shirin1979
Visitor
3 0 0

emails.pngHi

I have problem. the product image is not loading is collection page but when I click to the product in the product page the images are shown. I have resize and change the format still they are not loading.

Replies 5 (5)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 326

Hey @shirin1979,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

It looks like you are experiencing a broken image iconIs this the only website that you're having difficulty loading images on at the moment? If you feel comfortable sharing your website URL here, I'd be happy to take a closer look.

Since we're not currently experiencing any known issues impacting storefronts, I'd be curious to know if we can isolate what you're seeing to your device or browser. Would you mind testing a few things for me?

• Clear your cache and cookies - when you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.

• Ensure your browser is up to date.

• Try an Incognito window.

• Try another browser (e.g. Safari).

• Try completing the same steps on your phone, using data rather than WiFi.

Looking forward to hearing how that goes!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

shirin1979
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi 

Thanks for reply I tried from different desktops. the URL is this:

https://vancouverislandrooftoptents.ca/collections/all?pf_pt_product_type=Water+Filtration

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 326

@shirin1979 

If you find that clearing your cache or using a different browser makes no difference, we'll want to investigate this further. We’ll need to access your account securely with our live authentication methods in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback.

Please visit https://bit.ly/3BANQVf and log in to your account to create a support request.

shirin1979
Visitor
3 0 0

No still the thumbnail image is broken 

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 326

Did you manage to get through to our live support via the link shared above @shirin1979? There may be a problem within your theme that will need to be investigated further.