Solved

ON mobile version of our website, my phone number and company email is not showing up.

Selbyhardware
Excursionist
17 1 6

Our phone number and company email is in our Shopify settings, but on the mobile version of our website, it shows up as 000-000-0000 and the default email is shown in the drop down menu under the heading "NEED HELP?" How do I change these?

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 10.44.03 AM copy.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)
Selbyhardware
Excursionist
17 1 6

This is an accepted solution.

selbyhardware.com 

Thanks for the reply. Actually I finally found the solution. I had to go into the Theme and change it in the Mobile Navigation under Header.

This is poor UX design because shouldn't the company email and phone number I have in the Shopify Store setting automatically go into this? So for months, this showed up on the mobile website because I didn't know this was a thing. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 11.15.30 AM.png

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @Selbyhardware.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to take a look into this with you. In order to do so, can you share your store URL so I can take a closer look?

Thank you!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Selbyhardware
Excursionist
17 1 6

This is an accepted solution.

selbyhardware.com 

Thanks for the reply. Actually I finally found the solution. I had to go into the Theme and change it in the Mobile Navigation under Header.

This is poor UX design because shouldn't the company email and phone number I have in the Shopify Store setting automatically go into this? So for months, this showed up on the mobile website because I didn't know this was a thing. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 11.15.30 AM.png

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @Selbyhardware.

Beautiful! I am glad to see you were able to get this fixed up, feel free to reach out any time if you run into questions. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.