online store editing problem

needitshop
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, I'm sending a screenshot where you can see the editor only on the left side, from experience I know that it should be on the left and right, and in my case it is only on the left, as a result I have a problem because I do not know what is what in the editor. I was asking many people what to do and no one knows the answer, but I saw some reviews on the internet and people said, it's happening after your update last summer.

I have already checked on two browsers. I do not believe that it is the fault of my macbook, how can I check it? please help
Greetings
Veronica

Zrzut ekranu 2024-01-22 o 17.19.44.png

Replies 3 (3)

ThePrimeWeb
Shopify Partner
1156 299 229

Hey @needitshop,
A client of mine had the same issue with their macbook as well after updating to Sonoma OS, but that was few months ago. Is this the case for you? I would suggest you to try a different computer, preferrably a Windows PC or a Mac with an older OS so you can definitely pin point that the fault is with the Mac's latest OS upgrade.

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

🙂

Need help with your store? contact@theprimeweb.com
needitshop
Visitor
2 0 0

hey, so I checked on the other laptop, with android this time and it's the same thing. What can I do? 😞

ThePrimeWeb
Shopify Partner
1156 299 229

Might seem odd, maybe it's just your screen resolution. 

Try to hold down the control (Cmd for Mac) button and use your center mouse wheel to "zoom out" or Cmd and - (minus)

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

🙂

Need help with your store? contact@theprimeweb.com