Page design only loading in HTML format

swartzdavid1
1 0 0

Hey ya'll I'm looking to edit the content of my pages and for some reason they are only loading in HTML format. Normally you can toggle between HMTL and the easier format, but that button isn't active. I'm attaching a screenshot of what I'm seeing. Anyone have this problem of have a solution for it?Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 8.42.47 AM.png

Replies 2 (2)
aio_xp
Pathfinder
99 11 28

Refresh the page, if still not work use https://html-online.com/editor/ this link to edit. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
Feel free to contact me on kuparkoti@gmail.com regarding any help
| Whatsapp: 00971568836211

Lilith
Shopify Staff
601 72 162

Hi, @swartzdavid1! If the <> button isn't working to toggle the HTML view on and off, you can try a couple of troubleshooting steps to clear things up. Do the following steps and stop at whichever step when you've been able to correct the issue:

1. Refresh your page.

2. Clear your cache for that page.

3. Check to make sure your browser is up to date

4. Try to use a different browser and if you encounter that same issue do steps 1-3 again.

4. Try a different device.

If you had to run through all the steps and it's still not working you can get in touch with our 24/7 live support team. Make sure you provide the details of what happened in each of the steps as the advisor will be asking for that to help further.

I realize that you're wanting to edit your pages in a way that is easiest for you. If you're wanting to customize those pages a bit more elaborately, you can certainly use an app like PageFly to make it easier.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog