page.list-collections , Debutify 3.0.2

Solved
escobareto
Tourist
10 0 6

Hi. I´m having an issue with Debutify latest version, 3.0.2. All my pages under the template "page.list-collections" are now showing the collections in one big central column. I´m coming from Debutify 2.0.2 and everything is working fine there, and the collections show in 4 columns. 

When I updated from Deb2.0.2 to Deb3.0.2 I had to create again the "page.list-collections" template, and added the new code in it. It´s not a specific code for Debutify, but it´s the same I had working with Deb2.0.2.

Everything else is fine, it´s just all pages containing collections. Any help will be truly appreciated.

My url is: www.shapesofwisdom.com

And this is an example of what I mean

Many Thanks in advance

Replies 17 (17)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24918 2497 9034

@escobareto 

yes please try this code

#camisetas-manga-corta .main-content .grid-uniform .grid__item {
  max-width: 50%;
  flex: 0 0 50%; }
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
escobareto
Tourist
10 0 6

Sorry where do I have to put it?

escobareto
Tourist
10 0 6

I added it at the end of theme scss  and it has moved the collections to the left but they still show in rows of 1

escobareto
Tourist
10 0 6

Ok, I found a way. It was not that complicated after all, but I needed your little piece of code to get me on the right track. I´m just copying all the code sections that I have already for the english version to show well, and changing the name of the collection for that one in spanish. So far so good!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24918 2497 9034

@escobareto 

thanks for its any issue now?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
escobareto
Tourist
10 0 6

Hi. I haven´t had time to add all the pages I have yet, but I think I will make it work.

Thank you very much for your help again!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24918 2497 9034

@escobareto 

oh great thanks for update also its my pleasure to help us